Purchasing a boat requires a lot of thought, research, and financial planning. When considering making such an important purchase, who you go to for answers is crucial. At Custom Marine, our knowledgeable team of experts have over 100 years of experience in the boating industry. Our sales and service experts can find you the boat of your dreams, now including Sea Fox!
Escape like a fox! Custom Marine now carries Sea Fox boats, making us the premiere Sea Fox boat dealer in Southeast Georgia. For 27 years, the Sea Fox Boat Company has been in the business of crafting the finest boats at the fairest price. Every boat model offers a unique blend of fishing and/or family-friendly options.
Whether you enjoy inshore/offshore fishing, cruising/exploring, tubing, skiing, wakeboarding, or boatgating, Custom Marine has a Sea Fox model that is made just for you. The following are some of the Sea Fox boat models that we currently carry:
- Sea Fox 228 Commander
- Sea Fox 248 Commander
- Sea Fox 268 Commander
- Sea Fox 288 Commander
- Sea Fox 226 Traveler
Exceptional Construction Features
Custom Marine and Sea Fox understand the love for sharing moments on the water with friends and family. With Summer 2022 marking the 100th anniversary of water sports(founded by Ralph Samuelson in 1922), it’s time for you to get out there and join in on the fun. Sea Fox boats are meticulously designed and crafted to the highest standard of quality, offering numerous, customizable features to meet your every need. The following are just a few reasons why Sea Fox boats are built better than the rest:
- Sea Fox boats are built using all composite hulls and decks. The transom is made of a 2″ Penske composite transom board. Kledgecell makes up the deck foundation and reinforces the hull side walls. The stringers are 100% foam filled composite and are fiberglassed to the hull for a superior bond. Sea Fox uses 36-10 glass/matting and 17-08 glass/matting in the radius for strength and minimal flexing. Sea Fox uses a high-flex, isothalic gel coat from CCP.
- The decks have aluminum plates fiberglassed into the motor mount splashwell area for extra strength to support maximum horsepower and heavier motor weights (4-Strokes).
- Hydraulic steering, pull-up cleats, battery switch, swim boarding ladders and splashwell bulkhead fittings for hydraulic hoses (only on boats 19′ and above) and Yamaha Command Link digital gauges (21′ and above) are standard on all Sea Fox boats.
- All Sea Fox boats are NMMA and USCG Certified.
- All thru hull fittings below the waterline have safety seacock valves.
- All wiring is color coded for easy maintenance and serviceability. A rigging tube is permanently mounted in the hull for clean and efficient rigging. All main wiring connections are Deutsch connected.
- A keel drain tube is glassed into each hull from bow to stern for efficient draining.
- Sea Fox boats have oversized and oval shaped live wells with transparent plexiglass lids to keep bait fish livelier.
Turn to the Experts at Custom Marine
Since opening in 1971, the goal of Custom Marine has been supplying boaters in the Southeast with the best customized boating experience so that they can enjoy the beautiful coastal and inland waters our region has to offer. The team at Custom Marine is second to none in South Georgia and North Florida. Our company offers more than just boats for sale in coastal Georgia.
We are called Custom Marine for a reason. Our team can outfit your boat with everything you need to make your time on the water as enjoyable as possible. Whether you are looking to add a sound system, a state of the art Garmin Fish Finder, or a more powerful outboard motor, our full service department can outfit your vessel to meet your desires. Just, give us a call or schedule your service online to discover what we can do to make your brand new Sea Fox your own.